- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Feb 13 2019
- Time: 03:00 - 19:00
ABC Business Summit
Feb. 13 (4-8pm): The ABC Business Summit with the SunTrust Atlanta African American Teammate Network will be an evening of panel discussions, breakout sessions on Supplier Diversity, Social Media and more.
- Supplier Diversity: Lissa Miller, First VP Supplier Diversity, SunTrust Bank
- Social Media: What Marketers Wish You Knew About Social Media for Your Own Business. (*Note: when you register, be sure to opt in for the social media session).
- Miguel Lloyd, Lloyd Media Group (IG: @miguelloydinc, Twitter: @LMGTweet, FB + YouTube: Lloyd Media Group)
- Andrea D. Smith, The ADS Agency (IG, FB, Twitter, YouTube: @theADSagency)
- The Gender Factor: What role does gender play in the business community?
- Dr. Roshawnna Novellus, Founder of EnrichHER Funding (IG: @roshawnnanovellus, Twitter: @DrRoshawnna)
- Rebekah Ratliff, President of Capital City Mediations Consulting Associates, LLC
- Omar Kinnebrew of Bespokuture (IG / Twitter / FB: @bespokuture)
- Intergenerational Continuity: Baby Boomers, Generation X and Millennials
SPONSOR: SunTrust Atlanta African American Teammate Network