On Friday, March 30th 2017, the ABC Women’s League closed out Women’s History Month with the Women’s League reception entitled “Moving from Dreams to Reality.” The reception was a platform for women to share their successes and struggles of entrepreneurship with like-minded women who will encourage and support their success. The event was held at Open for Business, a black female-owned co-working space off Auburn Avenue. A Special Thanks to Nicole Garner Scott, Founder of Open for Business, for her hospitality and for welcoming the Women’s League into the beautiful venue. Special Thanks to Maria Peck, Director of ACE Women’s Business Center (Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs), for providing resources available through ACE to help women start and grow their business. And a Special Thanks to Larease Rivers, Master Cellar of Direct Wine Cellars, for sharing her expertise on wine and educating us on how to successfully pair wine with food. We also appreciate Rose Mascotti of Photography by Rosele for capturing the pictures of the event. If you would like more information on how you can become involved with the Women’s League please contact Michelle Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org See our calendar for additional events. About the WOMEN’s LEAGUE The ABC Women’s League is comprised of a diverse group of female entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and organizational leaders in various fields of business, community, and government who serve as change agents within their prospective fields.
- Replay: South Metro Interest Call
- Atlanta Black Chambers to Launch New “True Focus” Podcast Featuring Content to Empower Atlanta Entrepreneurs
- Atlanta Black Chambers February First Friday Features a Conversation with Atlanta Metro Law Enforcement and Government Leadership
- The ABC Helped Entrepreneurs Get Inspiration and Practical Ideas for Their 2020 Planning
- Press Release: Atlanta Black Chambers BrandTech Day 2019 is coming in May